Top 10 Robin Williams Movies
Robin Williams was one of the world’s best-known actors and took part in many memorable movies. Here are the unforgettable movies of Robin Williams according to the survey of Internet Movie Database (IMDb).
- Good Will Hunting (1997) which was written by Matt Damon and Ben Affleck, is an Oscar-winning movie that starred with Robin Williams in the lead roles. Matt Damon and Ben Affleck were awarded the Best Screenplay award with this movie. Of course, the performance of Robin Williams in this movie cannot be ignored; he also won the Best Supporting Actor Oscar for his performance.
- Dead Poets Society (1989) is a great movie starring Robin Williams. The story is about John Keating, a graduate of the Welton School, who returns as an English teacher.
- Awakenings (1990) is based on Oliver Sacks’s highly acclaimed book. We see Penny Marshall as the director of the movie and starring two Academy Award-winning actors Robert De Niro and Robin Williams. This movie brought Academy Award nominee for Best Film, Best Actor and Best Adaptation Scenario in 1990.
- The Fisher King (1991): A crazy man is slaughtering at a famous New York bar, because of a misunderstanding of what the famous DJ Jack Lucas said. Jack made a mistake in his life by bringing this person to the gall because of his attitude. Approximately three years later, Jack becomes an alcoholic with no purpose. In this bloody incident, Jack meets Perry, a man who witnesses the death of his wife and has lost his sanity.
- Insomnia (2002) is a US psychological thriller directed by Christopher Nolan. We see Al Pacino, Robin Williams and Hilary Swank in the starring roles. The movie, which was released on May 24, 2002, is the re-translated version of the 1997 Norwegian film of the same name.
- Good Morning Vietnam (1987) is a 1987 American motion movie. Barry Levinson, is the director of movie, a sample of black humorist and Robin Williams and Forest Whitaker are starred. A famous DJ, Adrian Cronauer, is brought to the radio show early in the morning by the army.
- Mrs. Doubtfire (1993): We see Chris Columbus as the director of this movie which is a sample of black humorist. Robin Williams and Sally Field are starring.
- Jumanji (1995) is a 1995 dated movie directed by Joe Johnston and based on the popular book of Chris Van Allsburg in 1981. The story of Jumanji is based on a magical game. The main roles are Robin Williams, Kirsten Dunst, Bradley Pierce, and Bonnie Hunt. The film is attributed to Stephen L. Price’s recollection.
- Patch Adams (1998) is a US made, comedy movie directed by Tom Shadyac, and music by Marc Shaiman. The script was created by Steve Oederkerk from the books of Hunter Doherty Adams and Maureen Mylander. It’s taken from a living story. Hunter “Patch” Adams (Robin Williams) enters the medical school as a student after he exits from the mental hospital as a suicidal person. Despite being a successful student at school, he has a reaction from his coaches due to his ideals. The aim is to contribute to the treatment of humor through “adding color to life”.
- Hook (1991) was directed by Steven Spielberg, is a variation of J. M. Barrie’s novel called Peter Pan.